Soul is the uniquely creative way in which you have been gifted to find meaning and purpose in your life and the way in which you are called to find fulfillment in service to the betterment of the world. -Lauri Ann Lumby
A Soul-Tender is one who guides and supports others in the unfolding and fulfillment of their soul.
The process through which you are supported in coming to understand your unique giftedness and calling and empowered to live that out for the sake of your own fulfillment and in service to the betterment of the world.
Lauri Ann Lumby, MATP
Has over twenty-five years of experience as a soul-tender, educator and guide. She has supported hundreds through her one-on-one guidance, books, workshops, retreats, over thirty online courses, and online community.
Learn more about Lauri’s education and qualifications HERE.
Soul Tending with Lauri includes:
- Personality, Temperament, and Gifts Assessments.
- Exploration of the Soul’s calling.
- Uncovering and transforming the obstacles to living out that calling through a variety of mindfulness, creativity, and shamanic practices including Lauri’s trademarked Authentic Freedom™ protocol.
- Depth work – identifying ungrieved losses, unhealed wounds, past traumas, ancestral trauma, and learning shamanic practices for transforming and releasing them.
- Shadow work – uncovering the unintegrated and often rejected parts of self and bringing them into wholeness.
- Ongoing support.
Soul Tending Individual Sessions
Single one-on-one sessions to help you get started on your journey, to kick-start a journey that has become stagnant, to address specific issues, or for ongoing support.
Pay What You Are Able Pricing:
Please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of reduced fee due to financial need.
Seeing into your depths.
where your treasures lay.
Fanning the spirit fire.
Bringing these treasures to life.
Holding the soul in pain.
Creating space where grieving may unfold,
and healing begin.
Hearing the truths waiting to be seen –
Chains of conditioning,
Guilt and shame.
All that holds the Soul hostage.
Finally, when the Soul is ready,
administering the medication
that will support its healing
and the food to nourish its growth.
Bottling it all with detailed instructions
so the bearer may bring forth and
enjoy the fruits of their labors.
copyright Lauri Ann Lumby